Taking in a musical set from San Jose native and LA soul provider DJ As-Is will guarantee that you do at least two things. Move your ass continuously and with an unbridled joy, and remind you of just why DJs are paid the bucks to move your posterior so assuredly in the first place.
A born and raised battle DJ, As-Is will always remind you, with his skills, deep selection of funk, soul and hip-hop, and sheer energy on the wheels, that there is a real guy up there behind the decks, not just a pre-programmed computer doing the digital shuffle. We convinced him to stop with the trademark scratch for a few seconds, and get his hands on The Twelve instead.
1. Who's in the house?
2. Can it be that it was all so simple then?
"It" wasn't any simpler then, We were.
3. It ain't where you're from, it's...?
Where you've been, where you are, and where you're gonna be.
4. Give me the fortune, keep the fame?
Can't I have both?
5. After the show it's the after-party, and after the party it's the...?
Home(hopefully not alone).
6. It's quite okay for a gangster to wear sandals?
You'll have to ask Cam'ron about that.
7. If I ruled the world?
I'm not qualified for that job.
8. Do you want more?
Just my fair share and a little extra.
9. How does it feel?
It feels exactly like it should.
10. What's next on the menu?
11. Give me the reason to want you back?
Because you love me.
12. Tell us why it's all love...
It's all love because.....Nick Said So.